Have you ever been Late for School? -"LIFE IN SCHOOL" (PART-8)



Have you ever been Late for School? - 

  "LIFE IN SCHOOL" (PART-8)


        Have you ever been Late for School? 


This question comes to many peoples minds and major population I think been late to schools or if I say every person once been late for school everybody at least once experience this but rules of schools on being late are different and everybody's experience is different to others so today I'm gonna share my experience with all of you.
Myself Maazi, and it's my blog kinda Journal type I'm sharing every single details about my life including past and what's going on now, I would like to request to you too to stay with me and if my story is similar to your's give us feedback.

.

.

.


Hello friends! Welcome to TheStoryTellerDiaries.


I hope you all are well and doing good, I'm also fine.


Generally School days are the most joyful and fulfilled with many mysteries to solve and many fights to resolve. Most of the school life moments are very precious and loved. School life is very important part of one’s life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the school life is a preparatory stage for entering public life. Everyone’s school days have the memories they can cherish and treasure for life and every person has a unique experience with physical development, emotions, friendships, relationships, and especially knowledge and a story to tell about his school life. I have also a story about my school life.

.

.

.

Today we'll talk about How I got late for school and what happened to me on that day and will talk about some trainings when I joined Subah Gang, Earlier we talked about some Groupings and Gangs in School it's next part of that.


If you didn't read then I'm mentioning link of previous blog in below there go and read that

👇.

Gangs and Groupings in school - "LIFE IN SCHOOL" (PART-7)

.

.

.

.

One day when when I joined Subah Gang after that I made lot of enemies too but I didn't wanted to because I was a shy introvert and scared.

So next day we had to play lot of fighting games and had to do training so I must had to go to school.

But unfortunately that night I got sick I was feeling very low and all night I spent thinking about next morning and we had lot to do I was just thinking how will I go to school and I slept late so that's why I woke up late in the morning when I saw watch ⌚ I was just shocked and said Uff what happened I have to go school on any cost, my parents said you are sick you should take rest today don't go to school stay home but I had to go and we had a friendly match and I got chance to prove myself to my friends that I'm not useless and was excited to join them so I decided to go to school I started changing and got ready for school as soon as I can, then I went to school but when I reached school I saw school door was locked and they didn't allowed us to enter because we were late there was not only me but many other students with me who were late we were almost 20 students there one student tried to go back to home but the Guard kept him and didn't let him go and insulted him, then we all just stood there on the door of school holding our bags on our shoulders it was little tough, then suddenly door got opened and they let us enter in the school but still they didn't let us go to our classes they said stay inside the school part near the main gat it was kinda gallery so we stood there in wait of Teacher who was the most strict teacher of school.

Suddenly, I saw there a boy who was member of Petha Group he saw me and smiled and then came to me then he stood behind me and started abusing me and teasing me it was really awkward I couldn't do anything and I was sick and



scared already because I was late so I had no enough energy to fight him back I just kept there just tried to change place but he stopped me.

After some time teacher came in and started giving lecture to us why are you all late you shouldn't be and bla bla bla.

She had stick in her hand and insulted us all very badly started to go and talk to each of us and warn us that next time if anybody got late punishment will be more hard and all students will be punished according to minutes they got late.

Then she started beating us all one by one with stick I got more scared then I was just preparing my hands to get punish. 

And then here we go, it's my turn now she came to me and said why are you late?

Don't you know what's timing of school?

I said sorry Teacher it's first time it happened and this happened because I'm still ill, I'm suffering from fever mam, she got furry on that and said you are giving me lame excuses and insulted me a lot but she punished a little less than others so I think she had little mercy too inside her but she always tried to look rude and brutal. 

So then they let us go to our classes.

It was the first time when I got late to school.

I don't know you relate anything in my Story or no but I just had to share I hope you like it.

Thanks for reading!

🤗❤️😘🤗!


Comments