A New Chapter Begins PT-1 of UNVEILING THE CHAPTERS

    A New Chapter Begins PT-1 of           UNVEILING THE CHAPTERS


A New Chapter Begins PT-1 of UNVEILING                        THE  CHAPTERS


Hello, I hope you are all well, I am also well. As you might have guessed from the title of the post, what is this about?

Today we will know something about my life, before moving on, I would like to know that if you like my story, Stay connected with me to know more about my daily life like this I will be grateful to you all. Let's begin.


Myself Maazi, I'm 21 years and 4 months old , I belong to middle class family, I had/have many dreams unfortunately many of them couldn't come true but some did and still trying for remaining some dreams. Actually life is full of dreams and life is the name of dreams, if you don't have any dreams it means you are not living.

Today I'm gonna start from the beginning of my Life Chapter, The name A New Chapter Begins PT-1.

Once upon a time there was a man who used to live happy life with his friends, cousins, relatives but he wasn't a rich man but had rich heart, he loved pets a lot, he had Hens, Pigeons, parrots and some other birds. As I earlier mentioned that he wasn't financially good so his father asked him to go to work and do some job so he can be independent, he started job as dispenser at hospital his income wasn't that good and wasn't much enough, but still he used to manage that all, his parents especially father was very spiritual person, that's why he made his child also like him, at the age of 18 when he was sitting in his room his elder brother and sister came to him (let me tell you he had 3 brothers one elder and 2 younger and 3 sisters two elder and one younger) and asked what if next month you get married? 

He asked what ? 

They said yes you are going to marry in next month or under next two months.


He was totally surprised 😲!


Then his elders siblings asked him and they insist him to marry if he agrees and he said yes I'm agree 👍🏻.


So Now they started planning for his wedding 💒 all the things to arrange, his wife's house was a little far from their city they had to go long way to pick her.


To read more about this please be attached with us it's gonna be very interesting journey with us I'm thankful to all of you for reading this all and giving your important time to me 🙏🏻💓!

 Wait for Part-2 of "A New Chapter Begins" S1

Regards Maazi! 🤗




Comments