Part-4 "A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS" Life in School.

 Part-4 "A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS"

 


    Part-4 "A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS"





Hello friends!
                        Welcome to our new blog.
Previously I mentioned about some interesting time of school I said we will talk about some school fights and fun, how I spent time in school.

I was five years old when I got admitted in school I was very shy boy and introvert.
On first day of school our principal gave me some money and said he will be one of our best student.
I was very happy with his that good gesture and politeness. 
Our home was on neighborhood to that school just one wall difference.

(I'm sorry earlier I forgot to mention that at the age of 4 my second brother born and now I'm 21 and we are 4 brothers).

When I went first at school and met our principal it was really great day I met teachers and some fellows there, and everyone had good behavior, we just had fun didn't much studied and I liked that day a lot.
.
.
.
After some weeks everything started to went wrong, the fellows I thought I could make friendship they started bullying me. Some weeks ago I was telling my parents how good those fellows are but now everything started to change because my fellows found me a shy introvert, a silent boy. So they started bullying me, whenever they see me push me or slapped me, they used to tear up my uniform and my books, they steal my pencils, so now school was slowly becoming hell for me that's why I started crying and try hard to not go to school but my parents forced me and picked me up to school daily my father had rule " no matter what no leave and go to school regularly" but my dad never punished me till now he never beat me but still he forcefully used to drop us at school. 
I was shy and innocent kinda boy who didn't knew anything just non active introvert type but after sometime at school there was a class fellow who didn't liked this all what others used to do with me so everytime in every situation he stood up with me although I wasn't good in fighting but he used to fight for me with others.
Teachers also used to bully me because of my shyness, There was one teacher who was good one she told my parents about this all what's happening with me and then they changed my class section. 
To be honest it was really good because I made lot of friends there in new class but at the same time when you make friends it means you are going to make some new enemies too which happened with me too.

If you are looking forward to know about my life story and if it's little bit related to yours then let us know in comment section.
.
.
Thanks for reading our Blog! 
Regards Maazi.


https://storytellerdiaries13.blogspot.com/2024/01/httpsstorytellerdiaries13.blogspot.com202401a-new-chapter-begins-pt-2-of-unveiling.htmlm1.html?m=1

Comments