Gangs and Groupings in school - "LIFE IN SCHOOL" (PART-7)

 Gangs and Groupings in school - "LIFE IN SCHOOL" (PART-7)


      Gangs and Groupings in school - 

         "LIFE IN SCHOOL" (PART-7)



Hello friends! Welcome to TheStoryTellerDiaries.

I hope you all are well and doing good, I'm also fine.

Generally School days are the most joyful and fulfilled with many mysteries to solve and many fights to resolve. Most of the school life moments are very precious and loved. School life is very important part of one’s life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the school life is a preparatory stage for entering public life. Everyone’s school days have the memories they can cherish and treasure for life and every person has a unique experience with physical development, emotions, friendships, relationships, and especially knowledge and a story to tell about his school life. I have also a story about my school life.


Today we'll talk about some grouping and gangs in school. Earlier we talked about my fight in new Class after changing section.

If you didn't read then I'm mentioning link of previous blog in below there go and read that.

.

.

There were two Groups in our class and the leader of one group was from senior class and leader of one group is from our class but in our class both groups has their leaders One group is "Subah" Group and the other one is "Petha" Group.


Introduction of SUBAH group 

This is the main group of our class.

The leader of this group is Subah which is the student of our class.

They always fight and have some clashes with Petha Group which is their main rival.

Subah Group is strong but not more than Petha Group.

Subah group fight with everyone but their main focus is to fight with those who are rude and bad guys, who bullies other students.

Subah Group has 7 members (Including me).

Subah Group always tries to stop the path of Petha Group but Petha Group is more strengthen so they don't fight with Petha Group.


Introduction to "PETHA" Group.

Petha Group the most strongest group of our School.

Petha Group has many members from whole school not only one class.

Petha Group has almost 50 members from whole school out of 1500 students in school.

In our class there were 8 members of Petha Group.

Petha Group had another name which I don't remember but we (our class) gave them this name because of their leader in our class his nickname was given Petha by our Class and he was the most bad guy in our class or even in school.

No one has guts to fight Petha Group because their roots were in every Class of School whenever anyone fight with their one member then Petha Group all comes together and beat them hard back.

.

.

.

.

But in our class we have our own Group called Subah Group which is giving them a tough time and their competitor in our class.

Vision of Petha Group is to spread fear and terror around whole school and all students including teachers so no one can Question them.

Vision of Subah Group to stop Petha Group and their all this mess, Subah Group just wanted Justice.

SUBAH group leader Subah came to me and said would you like to join my Group I said sure why not?

He said ok so tomorrow in break we have a match you have to come and play actually their match was like fighting which was with the friendly group of Subah from another class Shahrukh Gang, Subah just said to me that you just have to stay with me I'll protect you ok.

I said ok.

Then Petha suddenly saw us together and came to me and laughed at me and said hahaha now he a Chicken is gonna fight us hahaha and just tried to hit me and Subah just stopped him and said stay in your limits he is with me and if you try one more time to bully him then you will see what I'm and Petha got kicked and furious to this he said I'll beat you all just wait and abused a lot and gone back to his seat.

Subah said to me Bro by now you'll sit with me and hangout with me never go anywhere in school without me otherwise they'll beat you hard and tomorrow we'll start your training you don't have to worry I'm with you.

.

.

It was really good gesture by him I really liked it.

And then school bell 🔔 started ringing and we get back to homes.

Next Day I got sick but I didn't wanted to stay home I wanted to go to school, and I went I was already late so teachers kept us on the door of school didn't let us entered in the school until they said they punish us.

There I saw one member of Petha Group he came to me and stood behind me.

.

.

.


Thanks for reading our Blog, for next blog about my training with SUBAH Group stay connected with "Storytellerdiaries"!


MY FIGHT IN CLASS - LIFE IN SCHOOL (PART-6)



Comments