My fight in Class - LIFE IN SCHOOL (PART-6)

 My fight in class - LIFE IN SCHOOL     (PART-6)


My fight in Class - LIFE IN SCHOOL (PART-6)






Hello friends! Welcome to TheStoryTellerDiaries.

I hope you all are well and doing good, I'm also fine.


This is our 3rd part of school life.


.


.


Generally School days are the most joyful and fulfilled with many mysteries to solve and many fights to resolve. Most of the school life moments are very precious and loved. School life is very important part of one’s life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the school life is a preparatory stage for entering public life. Everyone’s school days have the memories they can cherish and treasure for life and every person has a unique experience with physical development, emotions, friendships, relationships, and especially knowledge and a story to tell about his school life. I have also a story about my school life.


.


.


Today we'll talk about some grouping and gangs in school. Earlier we talked about my first day in new Class after changing section.
If you didn't read then I'm mentioning link of previous blog in below there go and read that.
.
.
.
In new class I got to know that these boys are more rude and bad boys all into gangs and groupings, fighting even in break they all used to play fighting games, sometimes with other classes boys .
I had only one friend in class he was good and loyal one also topper of the class he loved art and painting etc, he taught me painting we used to paint all day In class and play with that we made lot of places and armies and many other things.
Time didn't stop and our exams got near and we had to study a lot I had good company but my fellows didn't wanted us to study and get good marks and they demanded us to help them cheating in exams we both didn't agree with them so they started abusing and torturing us. 
One day when our teacher didn't came to class she was busy somewhere so one of boy came to me and started making jokes and slapped me and he was torturing me when I looked at the faces of whole class they all were laughing at me because they I was weak. When he crossed limits and I didn't had more courage to face that torture then I faught back, he slapped me and then in return I slapped him and suddenly I started beating him hard until he fall down and I sat on him and continuously beat him then he bite on my arm like an animal my arm start bleeding it made me more angry and then I beat him till he bleeds too someone went and informed teacher about it and suddenly teacher came in class and she punished us both and then she sent us to principal office which was very worse I got very scared my our principal was retired Army General and very strict also I was scared what if he expell our names out of school, when we went to principal office he looked at other boy who faught me and then looked at me and said You? 
I didn't expected this to you, you were good student but why did you do that now you are not my friend anymore and then he punished us with stick in Army style ufff it was really bad for me really bad punishment. 
Hmm, that was the first time I've ever been like that I was shy but that time I saw first time that angry side of me also when we went back to class whole class were just looking at us with surprising, then one boy of our class who was one of the most active and fighter plus leader of the group in our school came to me and said boy what you are a hidden badass I would to invite you in my gang I was shocked and said wow really? 
He said yeah I want you to be with me by myside and then I joined him and became member of "Suba" Gang but by joining his group I made a lot more enemies all those who were his enemies became my enemies.
.
.
Thanks for reading our Blog for next blog stay connected with "Storytellerdiaries"!





Comments