First Day in new Class" - LIFE IN SCHOOL (Part-5)

 "First Day in new Class"  - LIFE IN SCHOOL (Part-5)


 "First Day in new Class"  - LIFE IN SCHOOL                                   (Part-5)


Hello friends! Welcome to TheStoryTellerDiaries.

I hope you all are well and doing good, I'm also fine.

This is my second blog about my life in school, how I spent my school years, all about school life.

.

.

.

.

Generally School days are the most joyful and fulfilled with many mysteries to solve and many fights to resolve. Most of the school life moments are very precious and loved. School life is very important part of one’s life, because it provides opportunity for study and discipline. Besides these, the school life is a preparatory stage for entering public life. Everyone’s school days have the memories they can cherish and treasure for life and every person has a unique experience with physical development, emotions, friendships, relationships, and especially knowledge and a story to tell about his school life. I have also a story about my school life and this is the second part of my school life story.

.

.

In last blog we talked about how I faced extremism and how my classmates including teachers used to bully me and because of that I had no option left but changed my class section.
And now I was in new class section, and it was like I entered the classroom with teacher she introduced me to my fellows and said he is your new class fellow and treat him as your brother.
Now I entered in the class as special boy because I had teacher in back so wasn't scared of anything. I sat in the chair in first line. After few minutes I just realized that everyone was staring at me like I'm alien or something, it was awkward for me because I wasn't used to this.
We had three periods before break and two after break, so after some time Break started.
Majority of the class left the class and went to the play ground and some went to canteen to buy some food or cookies etc, but some of the students remained in class including me, we just sat in our chairs and I got my lunchbox with me and started lunch and there were some others with me who brought lunch box with them. Then suddenly, I saw a boy brought his lunch and came to me and asked me If we share our lunches to each other I said sure why not and then we had little bit gossip and really enjoyed that time it was really fun with him.
He was also like me a shy guy but he was good in study a topper of the class.
Then some of boys entered in the classroom they were laughing fighting each other and making jokes on everybody around there, then I asked the friend who sitting beside me that who they are he said they're from class 6th and we were in 3th then ooh they have no manners and look at them they're making fun of everybody even they were abusing about teachers it didn't sound well I hated them and then they suddenly saw us we were having lunch and one of them came to us and just without asking for permission he started eating with us and just messing it up and looked at me and said hah look at him tomato then there was a guy standing behind him he was from our class he said no he isn't tomato he is "Raisin" and all the students in class started laughing at me then the friend of mine who was sitting with me got upset and angry and said what you all get by doing this all?
And they started making fun of him by calling him "Matchwood " .
The good day turned into hell day, after break me and my friend we changed our seats and sat together but still bully one's didn't stop making fun of us and he sat back to us and continuously started saying us Matchwood and Raisin. Also he grabbed hair of my friend and slapped me too from behind then my friend got angry and slapped him back but when my friend got aggressive the bully boy started shouting loudly and he got attention of teacher then he just cried fake in front of teacher so he had teacher on his side and teacher punished us both.
Aaaah! This is how world react and deal with innocent and shy people, I can't believe on the vary first day of Meetup the bad boy didn't respect us and fought with us.
.
.
.
This was my first day after changing the class and look what happened on the vary first day I made one honest and loyal friend and also an enemy.
.
.
I just need your feedback.
And stay connected with us for more like this!

Thanks 👍🙏🏻!


Comments